Fundraising & Marketing
I worked with the Seed Foundation to develop its Annual Report.
Jocelyn’s writing and storytelling cuts through all of the noise.
“In an age of information overload and fake news, Jocelyn’s writing and storytelling cuts through all of the noise. She lifts up the voices of people and organizations doing incredible work in a way that is informative, credible, accessible, and most importantly, actionable. She also beats every. single. deadline!
Every time I’ve collaborated with Jocelyn, she’s taught me something new and challenged me to think more deeply about the world around us. She’s bold, thoughtful, curious, and an absolute delight to work with on every project.”
– Jen Jope, editor in chief, Giving Compass
Articles & Guides
Something about the work you did for Giving Compass – how did this solve a problem they were facing?
- Students Learn Students Vote: Strengthening Democracy One Campus at a Time
- Spread the Vote: Strengthening Democracy in 12 States
- Advancement Project: Advancing Voting Rights Restoration for 6 Million Americans
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice | AAJC: Eliminating Racial Discrimination in Voting
- PushBlack: Advancing Civic Participation for Black Americans One Story at a Time
- Next Up: Removing the Voting Age Barrier for a More Inclusive Society
Additional information about the work you did here.
Something about the work you did here.
The Black Women’s Wage Gap Is Systemic, but That Doesn’t Mean It Can’t Change
Are you ready to move forward?
Let’s work together to develop and execute your fundraising plan, create content and donor communications that sing, and successfully “sell” your organization to funders.